7 Signs of Poverty Consciousness You Must Avoid
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking and not just having money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking and not just the lack of money or things". …Charles Fillmore.
Prosperity and poverty are states of Mind - an inside thing. Here are 7 Symptoms of Poverty Consciousness. Avoid them!
1. You hold-on to borrowed things. Do you borrow things with no intention to return them? Do you hang-on to a borrowed item because you think you need it more than the owner who paid for it? Be it is a pencil, a book or a $20 bill, a borrowed item is not a gift, and as such must be returned or re-paid promptly. Low self-esteem is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
2. You have a Get-Rich-Quick mentality. Are you always seeking short-cuts to fame and fortune - gambling, betting, casino, etc? They are sure paths that lead further down the abyss of poverty. Expecting a financial miracle without working for it is a sure sign of poverty consciousness.
3. You love the Comfort-Zone. Deep within, you'll rather not stress or stretch for anything. You just want to remain where you are – your comfort zone. Yet you complain of not having enough money and the good things of life. You want the good life, but not the hard work that goes with it! This mental conflict is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
4. You're always waiting for the right time. Maybe you're not yet rich simply because you're forever waiting for that right time that never comes? "And while they wait, their dreams end up with them in the grave." What a pity! NOW is the right time! Putting off till tomorrow what can be done today is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
5. You are afraid of Failure! Are you risk-averse? Do you see opportunity as risk, and therefore avoid or run away from it? While the Rich see the beautiful rose flowers among the thorns; the Poor see the dangerous rose thorns among the flowers. The only people who never failed are those who never tried. Fear of failure is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
6. You lack Money Making Ideas. Even though your mantra is "If I had money!", you'll still remain poor if you don't have any money making ideas that can translate into products or services that people want to pay for. You are truly poor only when you lack ideas! Mental laziness is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
7. You do not Persist. You may fail to become rich if you lack the will-power and discipline to pursue to a logical completion any venture you start. You start one venture with great zeal and enthusiasm but easily cave-in to obstacles and setbacks; only to start yet another, and repeat the process. Lack of the fighting spirit is a symptom of poverty consciousness.
Stay Smart, Wealthy and Wise!
Get the big picture!
Begin your journey to Wealth$Wisdom now!